Rules for Support Tickets
1. Please supply Clear details on your issue.
2. Please add as much clear information as you can. I.e Screen shots, Logs, a description on what you where doing and is the outcome repeatable .
3. In the event of your client crashing the main rule of thumb we take is No Log.....Then It didn't happen.
Please use this ticket to report all issues for example, Grief support, General Support, Appeal a ban
This ticket is a WIP so please give feedback
Rules for Applicants
1. Applicants must be over 16 year old.
2. All applications will be viewable by the public
3. Try to make an effort on your application - "Hi I'm Bill Can I be Mod" simply doesn't make the grade.
4. Applicants must have been on the relevant server regularly for at least 4 weeks.
However, the management reserve the right to INVITE people not meeting this criteria.
Staff Complaint Ticket
1. This is to be used to lodge a complaint against Staff members.
2. This is not to be used to appeal a decision/ruling - use the Appeal Process.
3. Be sure of your facts and provide evidence where appropriate.
4. Complaints are not subject to comments, and will only be reviewed by the server Owner - THEMiiNiSTER
Rules For Submitting A Ban Appeal
1. Please State Your Case Clearly With Evidence
2. Final word on acceptance will be reserved by the Owners.
3. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED UNBAN
4. Blaiming someone else on using your account is not permitted, You are responsible
for the security of your account.
5. What Is Made Final Is
Review Current Applications
© 2019 Enjin