Not sure where to put this, but...

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
[img]http://imgur.com/VK9xO4R[/img]
As you can clearly see here in this image, Spiderpuppet75 is killing my golems on protected land (towny).
Now, I don't know about you, but I'd like some justice to be served for this. Even if golems are recyclable; I'm not going to deal with this. I'm hoping for a response soon.
Posted Dec 22, 15 · OP
Votes:
+141
Untagged users
Well first of all... Whenever a problem occurs, you can click the "Contact Us" button and fill out a support ticket.
Second, the individual is in fact killing your golem, for that he will be punished. Straight up killing it and having a screenshot, nice work. Now since he probably is not online right now I can't go talk to him. As of such, im putting a 2 day Jail on him. If he does not respond to any messages, I say two days is enough.

If the problem occurs again, or the individual does something else, or if any problem happens at all. Please submit a support ticket.
Reasons, That's why!
Posted Dec 22, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you for the response! I will definitely do a ticket the next time something is to happen.
Posted Dec 22, 15 · OP
Votes:
+69
Untagged users
I will add, you have your spellbook out there and it looks like you're casting. Responding to bypassing towny by bypassing towny isn't cool, if that's what was going on. Just report it with a support ticket, and any damage can be repaired by staff. It leads to a lot of he said she said if you don't.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight, even though the ruler forbid it; if fighting will not result in victory, then you must not fight even at the ruler's bidding." -Sun Tzu

"If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, the general is to blame." -Sun Tzu

152068_770347194c89e295.png
Posted Dec 23, 15
List
Undo
NoticeNotices