server not loading.

1 reply
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
so how do i fix this? it keep saying this. i close it and re open it and it still said it. i re start my laptop and it
still said that . what do i do?
Attached Images
Posted Jul 26, 17 · OP
Votes:
+141
Untagged users
Well for starters, if you find yourself in a situation where you would like to request help, you are to submit a support ticket. It's like a form you fill in and staff gets notified whenever one is submitted, which in turn will provide with faster and reliable answers. You can do so under the "Contact Us" button.

Now as to answer your question. You keep pinging and im guessing eventually it stops saying no connection. This is either due to your internet connection or the server itself. In case it's your internet, you can figure out why it's slow and maybe fix that. In the event of it being the server, there is nothing you can do. Except make a support ticket, so staff can check it out and tell you whether or not it is the server.

In any case, this kind of problem happens. It usually fixes itself eventually. A few hours to maybe a day tops. Sometimes mere minutes. All I can say, from my experience, is keep waiting and checking in every so often to see if there's any improvement.
Reasons, That's why!
Posted Jul 27, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices