Hello

2 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Been playing on various servers since 2012, mostly modded though I've dropped back to vanilla after the last FTB server closed through lack of interest.

I'm not actually a very good player though, and I've tended to lose interest in single player play.

I like tech packs where I can build elaborate machines, but I'm kind of going off AE as it can make automation a little bit too easy but at the same time the energy needed to run it turns every build into a major power station. Then again big reactors helps a lot.

Packs played: Vanilla for a while, Tekkit without EE, Tekkit with EE, FTB Mindcrack, some later FTB packs including Ultimate and Unleashed, One I've forgotten the name of with the cute villagers, Resonant Rise before it split up, FTB monster, FTB monster again, Direwolf20 and a custom pack on ATlauncher.

One of the groups I joined suffered from server churn a bit. Too many map resets sucks out the sense of achievement, but then joining an overcrowded map isn't fun either.
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 18
List
Undo
Chick___ Admin
Chick___ @ Colossal Sorcery
Votes:
+44
Welcome to the Community :d
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/e/e3/Penitus_Oculatus_Insignia.png/revision/latest?cb=20150107013644
Posted Feb 4, 18
keyata Admin
Votes:
+109
Welcome to ColossalCraft!
c4jt321.png
Posted Feb 7, 18
NoticeNotices